Google+

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Someone New Arriving at C'est Magnfique!

It is nearly time to reveal our November papers and add ons, but it is also time to reveal our newest designer who will be starting with the November kit, Tracey Sabella!!

Here is a little about Tracey in her own words:


Hi, My name is Tracey Sabella. I have been married to the man of my dreams, Gary, for 32 years and counting. We live atop a hill surrounded by wildlife and gorgeous forest in northeast Ohio. We are blessed with 4 wonderful children, and with two weddings in recent years our family is growing. Faith and family are the most important things in my life. 

I discovered scrapbooking in 2007 and soon discovered what a wonderful creative outlet it is for me. Along the way I’ve added other forms of paper crafting such as card making and altered projects. I’ve been creating and crafting for as long as I can remember and often employ those skills in my scrapbook layouts and paper projects.

I enjoy mixing things up, but my go to style these days is what I call shabby mixed media. I adore textures and enjoy combining rugged, grungy elements with more delicate items like flowers and flourishes. I am so delighted to design for C’est Magnifique with the fabulous international products that are featured in these kits. I am blessed to design for some amazing companies including Donna Salazar Designs, Leaky Shed Studio, and Helmar. I am a regular contributor to Scrapbooking.com Magazine and am blessed to share my work each month for the Once Upon A..Sketch Challenges.

I enjoy learning new skills and relating what I’ve learned along the way. I would be honored for you to drop by my blog, Garden of Grace.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tracey! I love your designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Tracey!! Looking forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tracey!! Cant wait to see what you are going to create!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team and I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete