Google+

Friday, November 7, 2014

Deonna's Work with the November Kit!

C'est Magnifique Kits owner Deonna loves to scrap when time allows and would love to share the projects she created with the gorgeous Time after Time November kit and Add Ons!!!



This layout was a happy mistake as I wanted to copy a picture onto a piece of acetate and the printer jammed. When the photo came out it was blurry with black ink. I liked the effect because of all the black accents in the paper. I pop dotted it up for a 3D look. I used the Main KitEmbellishment Add On, Flower Add On (sold out) and Magnifique Mixed Media Kits to make this layout.








My second layout was also made with the Main Kit, Embellishment Add On, Flower Add On (sold out) and Magnifique Mixed Media Kits, adding some yellow tulle and die cutting a black flourish out of styrofoam from my stash.




Thanks so much for visiting!!

If you are interested in the November Kit or Add Ons please visit the store to get your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment