Google+

Monday, November 3, 2014

November kit with Ulrika!

It´s time to show you what I created with the November kit!
This was an amazing kit to create with and I love what came out of it! I have four layouts and three cards so this is a long post! First is this layout created after our November sketch.

For this layout I used supplies from the Main kit, Flower add-on, Embellischment add-on and the Mixed-media kit.
From my own stash I used: Gesso, stencil, doilie.

On this layout I used black for a cool contrast. I think it really makes the other colors to pop!
I used the stamp from the Embellie kit to create the borders. I also used the mint green gesso to get som teexture. In the Main kit you find a Prima Ephemera kit and I used some sequins from that kit. 

For this layout I used supplies from The Main kit, Floer add-on kit, Embellie add-on and the Mixed-media kit.
From my own stash I used: stamp, ink pad, doilie, stencil, cardstock.

Here I almost used the same colors as the layout above but I added a bit brighter turquoise. Here I played with layers and the title.

For this layout I used supplies from the Main kit, Embellishment add-on, Flower add-on and the Mixed-media kit.
From my own stash I used: gesso, acrylic paint, ink pad, mist and stencil.

This kit really inspired me to create cards. There are so many fun options for focal points. Here I used the cute picture of a fairy from one of the papers. I also used black to create a dramatic look.

For this card I used supplies from the Main kit, Embellie kit, Floer add-on and the Mixed-media kit.
From my own stash I used: die, cardstock, doilie

I just love pink! Here I created a monocromatic card with many layers.

For this card I used supplies from the Main kit, Embellie add-on, Flower add-on and the Mixed-media kit.
From my own stash I used: dies, stamp, cardstock.

For my thist card I was a bit more playful with colors and patterns. I mixed both romantic and cool elements. 

For this card I used supplies from the Main kit and the Embellie add-on kit.
From my own stash I used: doilie, edge punch, cardstock.

Are you still with me ;) I think I saved the best for last! I really like how this layout turned out. I used a lot of tags and paper strips. I also added paints from the kits and made dots with the Liquid pearl in yellow. A fun and playful layout.

For this layout I used supplies from the Main kit, Flower add-on, Embellie add-on and the Mixed-media kit.

Hugs from Ulrika!

No comments:

Post a Comment