Google+

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Introducing our new Design Team Coordinator, Dana Tatar!

I have a bit of news to share today! I am very excited to have Dana Tatar coming on board to replace me as I step down from C'est Magnfique Kits after the December kit! I have enjoyed my time here and Deonna's beautiful kits, but in the next year I plan to focus on my health and family and will be reducing my design team and coordinating duties.  Dana has a huge resume of impressive companies she has worked with and has coordinated for several of her teams, I am leaving Deonna and C'est Magnfique in very capable hands and for that I am truly grateful!

Here is more about Dana in her own words:

My name is Dana Tatar and I am a stay-at-home mom who likes to play with paper and scissors. I was a biochemist before I decided to stay home full-time with my daughters and my analytical mind is always present when I'm crafting. I really enjoy playing with wet media; mixing things together, heating and drying things out and trying to find creative uses for products. I share several of my favorite "experiments" on the Tutorials Page of my blog, They Call Me Tatar Salad.

I have had many hobbies over the years, but scrapping is the one that really gives me satisfaction. I started scrapbooking to preserve memories after the birth of my first daughter and have grown to love the creative outlet. I love to mix products from different collections on my layouts and I frequently find inspiration in music, poetry and pop culture. I love fussy cutting and flowers and both can be seen on the majority of my layouts. I would say that my dominant scrappy styles are clean and simple and shabby chic, but I do like to mix things up a bit, depending on the paper or photos I want to use. When I'm not scrapping, I enjoy cooking and baking, reading, listening to music and spending time outdoors with my family.

I'm thrilled to be joining the C'est Magnifique Team! Below are some of my favorite layouts that I created with products from the C'est Magnifique Store.





I really hope you will join me in welcoming Dana to the C'est Magnfique team, and wish her well in her new position!!

4 comments:

  1. Wohoo! Congrats and good luck with your new job! So happy for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dana! Beautiful projects - love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dana and Cathi I hope you are feeling better soon xo

    ReplyDelete