Google+

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Inspiration Today from Erin and Valerie

Hi everyone!  We're back today with a few more projects from our designers using the January Kit.  Hope you find them inspiring! 

"Brr!" Canvas by Erin Blegen

 For whatever reason, my kids love to go outside when it is most cold out! Here it was about -1 degrees Fahrenheit and Gunner was happy as can be, exploring the new snow, despite the frigid temperature. I love how everything is white in the background here and truly represents what our winters are like here!
I focused on the blues in this kit to bring this canvas to life. The gesso applied randomly here and there is to lend to the "snowy" effect that I was going for.


"Priceless" by Erin Blegen

When I was pregnant with my second child, my sister was pregnant with her first and was due just 4 weeks ahead of me. It truly was a precious and priceless time in my life to be able to share this experience with my best friend! We definitely helped each other along through our experiences and I wanted to create something special to remember this time in our lives.



"Dream" by Valerie Serfozo

 My niece, Macy, loves nothing better than to be on a swing. She can't yet swing herself, but is always able to sweet-talk someone into pushing her. I love this sweet photo of her taken at her sister's birthday party at the park. I really liked working with these aqua flowers against the soft blues of the paper. 


 "Dad's Cal-Girl" by Valerie Serfozo

 My niece Callie is affectionately called "Cal-girl" by her dad. I didn't like it at first, but now I think it's cute -for a baby. I sure hope he doesn't call her that in high school! Here she is at her 1st birthday party. I love it that this month's paper has so many beautiful items to cut out and use as embellishments.


Don't forget........you still have a couple of days remaining to sign up for our 

5 comments:

  1. Erin makes the most beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LOs with so much inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sikken nogle skønne LOer Macy i gyngen er et skønt motiv til et LO og de to gravide maver, er så søde. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Как всегда страничка у ERIN BLEGEN безупречны в исполнении , многослойные и красивые !
    У VALERIE SERFOZO странички простые , но очень милые и светлые !

    ReplyDelete