Google+

Friday, January 25, 2013

One more before the reveal......

I hope your Friday is off to great start!  It's snowing like crazy where I am, so it's quite beautiful outside.  Tomorrow is our reveal day, when we'll be posting an image of our February Kit!  You are going to love it.  Today, it's my turn to show you how I used the February Kit, "Royal Tea Party".

"Pure Joy" by Valerie Serfozo

 This little sweetheart is nothing but pure joy. She's now busy walking around and starting to talk, but I still remember when she was tiny. When I took this photo her older sister thought it was rather funny that we were putting the baby in a bowl! I love the beautiful antique tones in this paper and the beautiful embellishments.


From the Flower Add-on:
Prima:Amore: Violet
Prima: Conventry: Serene
Prima: Larkspur: Sherwood Rose
Manor House: Lotus: Imperial

From the Embellishment Add-on:
Prima: Resin: Marvelle
Tattered Angels: Chalkboard: Fern
Pink Paislee: Artisan Wings (tiny white flowers)


We look forward to showing you our full kit tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Nej hvor er det dejligt, den lille "trold" ligger der som en anden "tommelise" og farver og pynt er helt fantastiske. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie, what a precious baby, and LOVE the entire layout. The soft corner of flowers is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete