Google+

Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Final Look @ the July Kit w/Erin Blegen

Hi everyone! Erin Blegen back again with you today with a last look from me at the July Kit, "Vintage Curiosities". I hope you've enjoyed the loads of inspiration from our design team over the last couple of weeks- and that you were able to snag one of these kits for yourself! Last I checked, there were still a couple left in the store. But they never last long, so get one while you can!

"Last Day Pre-K"
These papers were perfect for creating a masculine layout for my oldest son Wyatt on his last day of Preschool. He looks so grown up- and I wanted my layout to be elegant and mature; much like the little guy he is becoming :).


From my stash: stamps, mask, modeling paste

"Always Sweet"
Taking the opposite stand- here, I wanted to create a very feminine layout for my little girl :). The romantic KaiserCraft papers included in the kit are perfect for accomplishing that! I used just a hint of scraps from the UHK Gallery papers to accent with just a touch of black and white. 


From my stash: stamps, masks, modeling paste

Thanks for coming over to the C'est Magnifique blog today! Be sure to check back in tomorrow- Valerie has some inspiration to share :).

And if you haven't yet, be sure to get in on the Bits and Pieces giveaway- there's just a couple of days left!

3 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous Erin, I love the placement of the photos on each layout, they would be great sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely enchanting layouts.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete