Google+

Sunday, July 7, 2013

July inspiration from Camilla

The July kit "Vintage Curiosities" is a stunning kit - a combination of lovely colours and patterns. Here are some of my layouts made from the kit. 

On the first layout I have used cut-out flowers and tags a lot. The title is a mix of thickers and rub-ons. I wanted to create a warm layout about my daughter and me so I used the red, orange and pink in the papers and flowers.



I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my stash: border punch and leaves

A great thing with the July kit is that there are a variety of colours to choose from. Here I have made a more manly layout using the blue, brown and black in the kit. I left the Blue Fern Studios chipboards naked because I wanted the natural brown.


All products are from the main kit, the flower add-on or the embellishment add-on.

For my last layout I used the black and the red in the kit which really makes the layout to pop. To make the photo more visable I layered a photomat using different dies.


I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my stash: dies

2 comments:

  1. Your LOs are amazing. I still don't quite know what to do with mine. I keep waiting for the inspiration but I think it left the country....lol.

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete