Google+

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Another Peek at the August Kit w/Erin Blegen!

Hello everyone! Erin here with you today to show you a sample from me using the beautiful August Kit, which will be revealed in full in just a couple more days. So far, you've seen so many amazing examples from the design team- I'm sure you're just anxious to start working with this kit as well!

Here's a layout that I created using the more feminine side of this kit:

"Happy Girl"
My niece Lilah is just BURSTING with sweetness- and I wanted my flower cluster to really reflect that. I took advantage of all of the colors in this kit and they really come together quite nicely!

One of the Pion Design papers has several of these beautiful border strips- perfect for creating a simple linear design to your project. 

Prima and Petaloo flowers join together to create and offer different textures and sizes to your cluster work. If you're like me and you love your flowers, it's a necessity to have the variety of sizes included in this month's kit and flower add-on!

From My Stash:
-mask, modeling paste, embossing powder, book page

Thank-you for coming by the C'est Magnifique blog today! On July 30th, we will be revealing the main kit- so make sure to come back then :)!

5 comments:

  1. Every thing about this is just SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dine LOer er så overdådige, jeg elsker dem. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin the background heats look gorgeous and the flower clusters are just right for this photo, I love the whole layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooops, just noticed the spelling error, it should have read HEARTS....

    ReplyDelete