Google+

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Evgenia's projects for July plus video

Hello ladies! Its Evgenia Petzer with you today. I will share my last projects from July kit, i really had a great time playing with it.

For all three projects I used the main kit (which is still available!) and both embellishment and flower add on (you can see what is left here).

Lets start with this LO?






I prepare a video for you, its a short one with a music on background:) Hope you enjoy!


From my stash:
heart doily, gesso, modelling paste, mask, craft paint, pearl pen, microbeads, pearl dabber

***********
and 2 more projects:

What i liked form this kit- its versatality! You can easily make a boy-ish Layout. The qulaity of UHK papers is excellent, you can easily do some mix-media techniques on it, if you wish to.
 From my stash: gauze, sisal, sea shells, dew drops, glimmer glaze java, tim holtz washi tape


And the last project is an altered gift box. Good for someone special.

From my stash: beads and white embossing powder


Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment