Google+

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Challenge Update

Congratulations to  Alissa, the winner of our 'Numbers Challenge',  Here is Alissa's layout.  She has won an RAK from C'est Magnifique.


Photobucket 


Packaging Challenge

 
Packaging Challenge?  Yes, you read it correctly.  This week we are challenging you to use packaging on a layout.  Packaging, as in something you could have otherwise thrown in the trash.   It could be packaging from a scrapbook product (Prima has some beautiful packaging), or from something completely different. Perhaps you have packaging that relates to the subject of your layout.  How you use packaging on a layout is completely up to you!

Here are the details:

You may upload 1 layout for this challenge

Please upload your layout to the "Packaging Challenge" folder that will be set up in our gallery. Only those layouts uploaded to this folder in the gallery will be considered for the random draw.

Please submit only newly created layouts for this challenge.

The challenge will end at midnight (US EDT) on Sunday, April 1.

The winner, chosen by a random draw, will receive an RAK from C'est Magnifique

We look forward to seeing how you use packaging on your layout!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Alissa, lovely layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done the challenge but I can't for the life of me see where the upload button is in the gallery so please can one of you sweet girls help me! Or can I just put a link here instead!! Heeeeelp!!! I don't want to miss the deadline...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I think I forgot to register for the forum/gallery - thought I'd done it ages ago but can't find a copy of my acceptance in my e mail files so I've tried to register now but I cannot get beyond "I accept these terms" - it just doesn't click through to the next step...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again!! Here's a link to my packaging challenge as it's impossible for me to upload into the gallery even though I have registered.
    http://helentilbury.blogspot.com/2012/03/sketchabilities-sketch-68-chivies.html

    ReplyDelete