Google+

Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Mom" by Leslie Kammerdiener



This is a layout of my Mom. I don't have a whole lot of pictures of her, so there aren't too many layouts either. I like how happy she looks in this photo. It was taken last year when she and my father came to Texas for a visit. My son's favorite place is the Tea Gardens in San Antonio and he has me take everyone that visits there. It's definitely a place for photo opportunities.

"Mom" using the April Kit

Add-ons Used:

Green Tara Hydrangeas
American Crafts Thickers
Wild Orchid Cherry Blossoms

From My Stash:
White card stock
Yellow card stock
white paint

~~~Leslie

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Leslie, I too don't have that many photos of my mum as she lives in a different state that is 5 hrs via plane. Love the way you have matted the green and the how you've tucked the tags on a angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely layout and a great photo of your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Leslie! Love the painted flourish and the flower placement is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of chippy & flowers together & love that twine together with the tags - looks FAB:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Leslie & what a lovely photo of your mom!!

    ReplyDelete