Google+

Monday, March 19, 2012

"Sweetness" by Beverly Sams


"Sweetness" using the April Kit

I love the expression on this little face which to me, looks like a crooked smile in response to maybe a wry joke! Once again, I've used a photo of the baby of one of my lovely cousins. I have a large family, so lots to choose from~ I used the Dusty Attic flourishes, the Prima resin bird house, The Scrap Cake alphabet and the Melissa Frances kraft paper bags from the main kit.

Add-ons used were:

Dusty Attic Mini Wire dress form
The Scrap Cake tags and journaling cards
All of the flowers from flower add-on

From my stash:

Tattered Roses Distress Crackle
Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
White Puffy Paint
Mini butterfly punch
MS punch around the page
Marvy Le Plume II marker in Dusty Pink

~~~Beverly Sams

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page I wish we had some babies in our family to scrap, absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is absolutely fantastic! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete