Google+

Friday, March 2, 2012

Meet our Guest Designer for March

All those who frequent our forum know this person very well.  She is active on the message boards, participates in all our challenges, and uploads frequently to our gallery.  We are so fortunate to have her as a part of our site, and are extremely glad to have her as a guest designer this month.

Heather Robertson
Here's a little bit about Heather:
I'm so thrilled to be a part of this wonderful, inspiring, and friendly community and delighted to be guest designer for March, especially with these amazing beautiful Pion papers.

I'm blessed to have lived in two of the most beautiful spots in the world; I grew up in Northern Ireland and now I live in Alaska. I've been married to Dan for 15 years and we have a thirteen year old boy, Nathan (who disappears when a camera appears) and an eleven year old daughter, Lauren (who immediately goes into pose mode when the camera appears). We also share our home with 2 Chesapeake Bay retrievers, 3 cats and a poodle who we dog-sit for a friend. Aside from scrapping I love to travel, take photographs, play racquetball, cycle and hike.

I have been scrapping for about eight years and I enjoy creating both pages and cards. I also like to "break free" every now and then to create canvases. My style really varies depending on my mood. My primary style is probably clean, bold and graphic but I also love to experiment with shabby chic and whimsical. I love to stitch and mist and love circles and odd shaped photos. I like to think no one will know what I'll come up with next.



And here are some of the amazing projects Heather created using our March kit:

"Life is Beautiful" card with handmade roses using paper from the kit 
and the Tim Holtz pine cone die





 Heather also used these handmade flowers on her "So Ready" layout










We hope you have enjoyed meeting Heather.  We're so glad she is a part of C'est Magnifique!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful work Heather :) Welcome to C'est Magnifique as a Guest Designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Guest Design position, I can see why your work is beautiful will have to go and check out your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete