Google+

Monday, August 12, 2013

A Last Look at our August Kit

Today I am wrapping up the design team blog posts using the August Kit.  I hope you've enjoyed the inspiration we've posted over the past month.  I find that Pion Designs paper is so easy to work with.  The backgrounds are a beautiful shade of off-white, and the patterns never compete with the photos or embellishments. 

For this layout, I used a photo of my granddaughter that was taken a few years ago.  That was back in the days (8th grade, I think), when you didn't have dates for school dances.  I liked it much better when she went with a group of girls.  But those days are gone and now it's all about having a boyfriend.


Here are a couple of close ups.  Our kits and add-ons have the most amazing embellishments!  
I've also used the following items from my stash:  doilies, Prima leaves, Martha Stewart border punch, 
and Pumice Stone Distress Ink (I love this color of ink - a great neutral).




We have SO much coming up in the next week, so make sure you check back.  Tomorrow we will be announcing the winner of the Bits & Pieces Challenge (which ended yesterday).  On the 15th we will give you the first peek at our September kit.  We also have an exciting announcement to share with you in a few days, but that's all I can tell you now.

I sure hope your week is off to a good start!

4 comments:

  1. Meget smukt LO, dit barnebarn er sød og på alder med mine børnebørn, her er der også kærste-snak. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. очень милая страничка

    ReplyDelete