Google+

Friday, August 23, 2013

September kit inspiration from Maja

Hi! Maja here today to share some layouts with you. I love this months romantic,  dreamy kit. All these lovely pink tones in the papers inspired me to make layouts with photos of my beloved daughters. So lets start with the first one.


For this layout I have cut out pices of the Scrap Berry´s papers and used embossingfolders to get some texture on the paper. To highlight the embossed pattern I used a pink ink pad.

From my own stash stencil, embossing folders, modelling paste, gesso and ink pad.



On this page I´m again using the Scrap Berry´s papers. Also this page has lots of textures made with embossing folders, stencils and modelling paste.

From my own stash embossingfolder, stencil, modelling paste, Crackle Paint, embroidery yarn, Distress Ink and a stamp.

I even made a layout with a photo of myself using the Kaser Craft papers. I don´t scrap myself that often ;)


From my own stuff a stamp.

Even if this kit is very girly you can find papers that you can use for boys layouts. My fourth and last one is a page where I have used a photo of my boys.


I have used both Kaiser Craft and Scrap Berry´s papers on this one. 
From my own stuff embroidery yarn.


That is all from me this time. Make sure to get back on Sunday when it´s Erins turn to inspire you with her amazng layouts made with the September kit.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations ladys.
    Gr Elly

    PS I have a blogcandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous pages! Love how different each one is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all your projects are so beautiful, Maja! love the colors in it and how perfectly you combine and place your embellishments - stunning work!

    ReplyDelete