Google+

Saturday, August 10, 2013

August Kit Inspiration from Svetlana

Hello dear scrappy friends! Svetlana is here today to share with you another potion of inspiration with our absolutely beautiful August kit. It was a real pleasure for me to work with this kit!

"3 Years" Layout

I love the pretty colors of this month kit. For this LO I used soft pink papers and flowers on the light background. It was perfect to scrap my childhood photo.


I used the main kit papers and embellishments and add-on embellishments. 
From my stash: gesso, mask, stamps, book page, paper doily, die-cuts, cotton for hand stitching, liquid pearls, half pearls.

"Happy" Layout

I liked it a lot that with this kit there is a big variety of color combos. Here I choose blue and brown and complemented perfectly my photo.


I used the main kit papers and embellishments and add-on embellishments. 
From my stash: cardstock  gesso, mask, stamps, ribbon, twine, paper doily, die-buts, cotton for hand stitching, liquid pearls, half pearls and jewels, glimmer mist.

Birthday Card


This time I decided to created some cards. The first one is a birthday card and the second one is a thank you card.

Thank you Card

I used the main kit papers and embellishments and add-on embellishments. 
From my stash: cardstock, ribbon, twine, paper doily, die-cuts, half pearls and jewels, rub-on sentiments.

Thank you for letting me share! Have a nice day!


3 comments:

  1. Потрясающе красивые работы!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smukke LOer, den brune farve passer perfekt til dit skønne hår. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete