Google+

Thursday, May 29, 2014

A few June kit shares from Vicky

What a variety of gorgeous colours and embellishments to play with in the June kit! The neutral colours of the 7Dots papers complement the playful KaiserCraft ones so well and there are so many gorgeous elements included in this kit too.

Up first is something I made for my parents - this is one of my baby photos. Everything on this layout is from the main kit and the flower add-on with exception of the doily (from my stash). Pink is my favourite colour so it was fitting for this layout and the white die cuts are absolutely gorgeous!

I just love this candid picture of my younger son when he was only 4 years old. The ramps are MUCH bigger now (he really scares me sometimes). Everything on this layout is from the main kit and the flower add-on. Gotta love a paper with a printed doily!

This is a sweet photo taken on my daughter's first Easter. Once again, all of the elements are from the main kit and the flower add-on - even the pretty little doilies! Oh and I adore the elegant pink ribbon roses too.

Thanks for joining me on the blog today! Be sure to check out the full June kit reveal tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. These layouts are all gorgeous!! I love all of the little details that you add to them!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete