Google+

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

June kit with Ulrika

Today it´s my turn to show you what I created with the amazing June kit! I totally loved it! I think it gave me a chance to both create with lots of colors and also in a much calmer color scheme. Perfect!

For my first page I chosed a colorful and fun style. I used black as contrats color to get the other colors to pop a little bit extra.

I used supplies from the Main kit, Flower Add-on, Embellishment Add-on and the Mixed media kit.
From my own stash I used Gesso, black paint, stencils, Edge punch and black cardstock.

My next page is much more soft and romantic. I did some fussy cutting and layered both flowers and papers.

I used supplies from the Main kit, Flower Add-on, Embellie Add-on and rub-ons from the Mixed-media kit.
From my own stash I used: cardstock, edge punch and a sewing machine.

I also created two different cards with this kit. This one is very romantic and in many layers.

I used supplies from the Main kit for this card.
From my own stash I used the ribbon and cardstock.

My next card is much more clean and simple. A calm color scheme and a big bow for vocal point.

I used supplies from the Main kit and the Flower Add-on.
From my own stash I used a border punch and a seam binding ribbon.

Okay! Over to a layout again. I just love this paper! I only used one paper and added mostly chipboards and flowers. Rub-ons is perfect to work with! 

I used supplies from the Main kit, flower Add-on, Mixed-media kit and Embellie kit.
From my own stash I used black paint and a stamp.

Are you still with me? This is a long blog post. But the kit was so much fun to work with! For my last layout I used a calm and neutral color scheme. I just added a little bit of black for contrasts.

I used supplies from the Main kit, Embellishment Add-on, Flower Add-on and the Mixed media kit.
From my own stash I used Distresss Ink and black paint.

I hope you liked what I did with the kit? I also want to say a big Thank You to Leslie for giving me the chance to work with her! She is one wonderful girl!

Hugs from Ulrika!

2 comments:

  1. Everything - Layouts and cards - are wonderful. Though I'm a beginner with this technics I'm thankful for your inspirations.
    Hugs Elfi

    ReplyDelete