Google+

Friday, May 9, 2014

May Kit Layouts from Valerie

I love Fridays because the weekend is almost here!  Hopefully you have some happy plans for the weekend.  Today it's my turn to share a couple of layouts I created using the May Kit.  There is only one kit remaining in the store as of this morning, so if you want it, you'd better hurry! 

First up is a layout featuring a photo of my sweet dog, Kiefer.  He is my constant companion and keeps me company by snoozing in his bed under my scrap table.  I have used items from the May Kit, Embellishment Add-on, Flower Add-on, and the Magnifique Mixed Media Kit (sold out).  


Here are a couple of close-ups.  From my stash I added a vintage book page, some seam binding, and a doily.



My second layout today is a bit different from me, but I had fun creating it.  I loved the playfulness of the self adhesive cardstock stickers in the the Mixed Media kit this month.  They worked so well with this photo of my granddaughter.  Yellow is a color I don't work with often, and after using some of the yellow in this month's kit, I realize that I need to use it more.  It adds such a sunny look!


Once again, I combined items from the May Kit, and all 3 add-ons.  I love the sweet little designs on this month's paper from Pion Designs of Sweden. 


Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! love seeing so many additions to page without detracting from the photo.

    ReplyDelete