Google+

Monday, May 19, 2014

June kit with Camilla

Hi! Camilla here. I hope you like what you have seen so far of the June kit. I have four layouts to show you today. The June kit is very versatile - lots of neutral colours together with different accent colours.

First a layout where I have played with blue and orange to create a pool layout. The BFS chipboards are painted with the gelatos from the MMM kit.


For my layout I used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellie add-on and the MMM kit.
From my stash: stamps, gesso

Then I made a layout with lots of neutral colours with a blue accent in the middle. I found the letter pennants very cool. I just added the string and I had a banner. The BFS chipboards are painted with white gesso and the turqoise paint from the MMM kit. And then I dabbed with a grey ink.


For my layout I used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellie add-on and the MMM kit.
From my stash: gesso, string, leaves, ink

Then a layout with some blue and coral. The black really pops. I am in love with the swirly frames that are in the kit! They are really fancy.


For my layout I used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellie add-on and the MMM kit.
From my stash: gesso, masks, texture paste, leaves

Finally a layout in pink for a little princess. I added some white and pink to the background paper before I framed the photo and created the flower clusters. The pink mist is in the MMM kit.


For my layout I used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellie add-on and the MMM kit.
From my stash: gesso, mask, stamps, leaves, mist

Make sure to come back soon to see even more inspiration with the June kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment