Google+

Sunday, May 25, 2014

My First Two Projects With The New June Kit! By Kim Price


Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you my first two projects using the brand new June kit from C'est Magnifique. I can honestly say this has been my favorite kit so far, and I've really enjoyed creating with this one.



 Supplies used: C'est Magnifique Main kit, Flower Add-on, Embellishment Add-on and MMM kit.
12x12 white cardstock, heavy gesso, texture paste and small circle stencil from my stash.




For my first project I've combined two of my great loves - mixed media and shabby chic. I've used lots of pastel shades from the kit, including art mediums found in the Magnifique Mixed Media kit combined with super heavy gesso from my own stash along with some fabulous flowers, die cuts and patterned papers to build up my layered look.










I've used one of the large Prima blooms found in the June flower add-on to create a frame for my circle punched photograph, adding more flowers around the edges along with a Prima Crocheted Icon from the June Embellishment Add-on.





Supplies used: C'est Magnifique Main Kit, Embellishment Add-on and MMM kit.
From my stash: 12x12 white cardstock, gesso, texture paste, doily stencil.





My second layout today using the new June kits features a treasured photograph of Holly and Courtney taken on Holly's first day of school. Aren't they just adorable? 

I've used lots of layers of the brand new Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope patterned papers, which is my very favorite Kaisercraft collection for a very long time, building up color and texture and adding other detail using a lace die cut, pretty printed die cut flowers, a shabby wooden cloud embellishment and that gorgeous angel resin.









And here is a closer look at my layout detail along with some of my background work created using a stencil from my stash, texture paste and the Ayeeda Matte Turquoise paint found in this month's MMM kit.


Thanks for dropping by, hope you find some inspiration from my first two June projects.


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are gorgeous Kim. Love the palette and the softness of the first page just seriously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete