Google+

Monday, November 9, 2015

Evelyn´s November Kit Projects

Hello all, it´s Evelyn here sharing my projekts made with the November kits.The kits are again absolutely wonderful, everything is fitting perfect! I really loved to create with.

For my first layout I took a photo of my daughter. I used the  November Main KitNovember Embellishment Add-On Kit, November Flower Add-On Kit and the November Mixed Media Kit.
from my stash: pearl string, stencil, pearl pen, stamps and ink
 Here some close ups:





For my next layout you have seen at our November Sketch Challenge with Blog Hop. I´ve used a photo, I found in internet. The coloured vintage bottles are fitting so good to the papers from the November Kit - "Autumn Whispers"!
Photo: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dawilson/; from my stash: old book pages, stencil
Here are some close ups:




My next layout is my personal favourite this month ;-). 
Do you remember Frank Zappa? I was on a concert in Munic ages ago and I remember it very well! He was such a great musician and so cool. It was a great event and when I found this photo, I immediately wanted to scrap it. The papers and all the embellishments from the  November Main KitNovember Embellishment Add-On Kit, November Flower Add-On Kit and the November Mixed Media Kit are perfect for it.

Photo: flickr; from my stash: music notes paper, cardstock
 Some close ups:








For my last project I altered the Finnnabair Altered Metal Frame Phone from the  November Mixed Media Kit. I loved to work with it! I´ve made a process video, enjoy watching!



Thanks for stopping by! All the materials and kits can be found in the C'est Magnifique Store.
See you!
Evelyn

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work with the kits, Evelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn,
    Beautiful pages - all!! And, I really, really love your telephone - and the video was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete