Google+

Saturday, November 14, 2015

NOVEMBER LAYOUTS FOR KATHY

Hello Everyone!!  Kathy with you today sharing my layouts and cards I created using the most gorgeous C'est Magnifique November 2015 Autumn Whispers kits.





I used twine and cheese cloth from my personal stash.

For my first project - I made 2 cards using the lovely C'est Magnifique November Card Add-On in the Autumn Flourish Kits.  




For my first layout, I used the papers from the C'est Magnifique Main Kit and the oh so pretty flowers from the Flower Add-On Kit.  I cut out the diamond shapes from another sheet of paper in the kit to add color, along with flowers and some of the beautiful buttons in the Card Kit.




The above 3 pictures are my second layout (my son, my sister on the left, my Mom holding my grandson - this was taken in 1998 - my grandson is now a freshman in college).  I hope you take a close look at the Main kit and add-ons because there are so many beautiful items contained within those kits.  I did a lot of layering behind my photo and  I utilized the Main Kit and Flower Add-Ons for this page.


From my stash, I used TH Vintage Photo Ink around edges of circles and SB Circle Dies.

Layout 3 was a fairly clean layout - it was always difficult to decide which pretty paper and flowers I would use.  For this page, I  die cut circles from another sheet.  Again, I used the C'est Magnifique Main Kit and Flower Add-On.




For layout 4, I did some fussy cutting out of the floral designs to the left of the page and a lot of layering behind my image - using papers from the C'est Magnifique Main Kit, the Flower Add-on and buttons and ribbon from the Card Kit Add-On.


From my personal stash, I used the Prima Harlequin stencil, and a bit of ink for the splatters.
I used Beacon's Fabri Tac for all of my projects.

For my final layout, I did some stencil work and added some additional color with some splashes of ink.  I used papers from the C'est Magnifique Main Kit and the Flower Add-On, as well as a few items from the Card Kit Add-On.

I hope you can find a little inspiration from my projects and be sure to check out the C'est Magnifique November Autumn Whispers kits - you will want them all!  

Thanks for taking a peek.
      Kathy

1 comment: