Google+

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Tina's November Kit Projects



Hello friends, Tina here today to share my projects created with the November Kits Autumn Whispers.

For my first layout I used the November Main Kit also the Fiber paste from the November Mixed Media Kit. The fiber paste was colored with some paint and used with a stencil from my stash.

from my stash : acrylic paints, stencil, stamps, ink and twine.

A close up look 

My next layout was created with the November Sketch and for the Sketch Challenge Blog Hop. For this layout I used the November Main Kit.


From my stash : cheesecloth, stamps, ink, stencil, molding paste

For my next two layouts I've used the Bo bunny Juliet papers found in the November Main Kit and November Flower Add on to create simple girly pages. The flowers and buttons from the kits were covered with gesso and then painted to alter colors. I cut and ripped up the doily in the kit. The die cut frame was cut with kit paper.

From my stash : ink, stencil and molding paste 



From my stash : stamps, stencil, ink 



My last project was created with the November Mixed Media Kit. This was really fun to create with, flowers and leaves also used from the November Flower Add on. The bronze spray mist, shimmery plum paint and fiber paste used was all inside the Mixed Media Kit. 

from my stash I used a piece of cut up old lace at top, some pearl spray and gesso




Thanks for visiting today! All the kits can be purchased in the C'est Magnifique Store. 

Happy creating ... See you soon!
Tina xo













2 comments:

  1. Tina your pages are all wonderful and gorgeous! And, the OTP phone is beautiful - love the little details and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, your projects are absolutely stunning! Love them all! <3

    ReplyDelete