Google+

Monday, January 2, 2012

January's Guest Designer

Please give a warm welcome to Pamela Young - our January Guest Designer! Pamela is a designer for multiple companies and we were lucky she agreed to design for us! She openly admits that she has her own style and I wholeheartedly agree. What's really nice about her though is that she scraps in different ways using what's at hand. You can view her blog here - http://pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/, but here is a photo, a short bio and some totally rockin' layouts using our January kit "My Soul's Canvas".

Thank you so much for awing us with your talent, Pamela!

Pamela Young



"I am honored to be guest designing at C'est Magnifique Kit Club. My main passion is scrapbooking, although I do other projects as well. I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years. My style can only be called the "Pamela style"...not really defined by any other so called style. You can find my work in several different magazines, including Cards, Creating Keepsakes, Memory Makers, Scrapbooks and Cards Today, Scrapbooks Etc, Scrapbook Trends, and more.

 I am currently designing for BasicGrey, Fancy Pants Designs, We R Memory Keepers and The ScrapCake. I live in the US in beautiful Colorado, and I am a stay-at-home mom to two wild boys, ages 8 and 6, and a 2 year old girl. They grow up so fast. I am enjoying life right now, even though it can get a bit chaotic."






3 comments:

  1. Welcome pamela!! we are so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work from Pamela! It was great to see her designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for an insightful and useful post. The web is a better place with you writing!

    nightclub guest list

    ReplyDelete