Google+

Monday, January 23, 2012

"Love" by Leslie

Today I'm sharing  with you a layout created by Leslie, the owner of C'est Magnifique Kits.  Here's what she had to say about this layout:

"This is my niece at her wedding, which Kevin and I attended via Skype. They literally put the monitor on the alter and I got to see her walk down the aisle and everything.  Kevin was very sick and didn't have a plate in his head so we couldn't make it to Florida.  We even 'went' to the reception and people would sit down and chat with us. Kinda cool, but still disappointing that we couldn't be there.

I have to say that I love the Stickles included in the kit. It adds the perfect touch to the frame and the butterflies and I even put just a dot in the center of the small flowers that were in the kit."

Add-Ons Used
- all add-ons are Sold Out
Wild Orchid Pink Beehive Flowers
Prima Mica Leaves
Prima Meredith Mer Flowers
Dusty Attic Garden Frame Set
Prima Amore Frost

Check back tomorrow to find out all about our new challenge, and we will reveal our most recent winner.

1 comment: