Google+

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Please Welcome Camilla Ekman!

I am so excited to announce that Camilla Ekman will be joining our design team! Please give her a huge welcome!

Here is a photo and a short bio:



"I'm Camilla Ekman from southern Sweden. I work as a Montessori teacher and when I'm off work I do what I love most - that is of course scrapbooking. My favourite scrapping subjects are my two children, Julia and Filip, but also my sweet nieces and nephews. I have scrapped since early 2007 and enjoyed every minute of my hobby. Through scrapbooking I keep my memories alive but above all I get to be creative. I get to use my hands! I would say that I tend to scrap romantic and shabby. I love using flowers, bling and lace. When I don't scrap I enjoy books, travelling and spending lots of time with friends. I am so proud and honoured to be a part of the C’est Magnifique Kit Club design team. I also design for Glitz Design, Pencil Lines and Get Picky."

1 comment: