Google+

Friday, January 20, 2012

Snart (Soon) by Camilla Ekman


I'm excited to end this week with another peek at our February kit with this layout from our newest design team member, Camilla Ekman.  This is what Camilla had to say about the February kit, and her layout:
 
"The colour combo of the February kit is just stunning. I love the mix of purple, pink and gold. The young lady in the picture is the youngest of my nieces. She is waiting for Santa Claus. I made the layout from the February sketch made by Nadia. To make the DA frame a bit white I used Distress Crackle Paint."

From the Embellishment Add On
**Dusty Attic Frame
**Prima Shabby Chic Metal Treasures (lamp posts)

From the flower Add On
**Flowers (pink and purple)
**Golden leaves

This kit and the add-ons have been very popular and sold out quickly.  Check back Monday when we will share more design team layouts using the February kit.

1 comment: