Google+

Friday, November 23, 2012

It's Not All About Winter

Hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving and are ready for Black Friday.  How many of you went shopping today, or plan to do some shopping?   I'm not willing to stand in long lines and fight crowds, but I must admit that I did some online shopping. 

Our December Kit has a winter feel to it, but it's not all about snowflakes and the holidays.  The Silent Night collection by Pion Designs (12 double-sided papers), has many designs that are appropriate for everyday layouts, as well.  Here's how Leslie, the owner of C'est Magnifique, used the December kit to create this precious layout.

"Sarah" by Leslie Kammerdiener

I took this photo of this adorable little girl last night at our neighborhood's festival. I just kept envisioning all this pink and knew I had to use those pink roses with those fabulous Manor House flowers. This little Sarah is oh so cute!


Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

2 comments: