Google+

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Our December Kit

We have given you a few peeks at our December Kit "Silent Night" and it's finally time to show you this beautiful kit.  Our December kit includes the entire collection of the Pion Designs "Silent Night", a Kaisercraft alphabet, chipboard pieces from My Mind's Eye, some Pink Paislee snowflakes, Glitz Design paper layers, a resin piece from Melissa Frances, flowers from Green Tara and Manor House, some cream pleated ribbon, and a bottle of silver Stickles to add a little sparkle to your projects.


Take a look at how the Design Team used this kit:

"Angelic" by Beverly Sams

This little girl is so much fun to build a layout around~ She's just so photogenic and her mom dresses her in the cutest clothes! I added modeling paste and glitter to the chipboard wings to add extra dimension.

"Sweet Girl" by Valerie Serfozo

 I think it's so adorable when babies find something new. In this photo my niece had just discovered that everyone smiled when she put her hands on her head. I was so glad there was a little bit of pink in this kit! I misted the Manor House flowers to add a little bit of darker pink.

"Blissful Snow" by Erin Blegen

 If there's anything my kids love, it's playing in the snow! And good thing too, because we get a LOT of it where I live! I absolutely love the "wintery" options in this kit. I used a mask and some modeling paste, along with some glitter to add to the icy feel of this layout. 

"Jul" by Camilla Ekman

Once Upon A Sketch offers a beautiful sketch this month. You can choose whatever theme you want - I made one about what Christmas means to me. "Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas" - Calvin Coolidge.

We'll be back in a couple of days to introduce our Guest Designer and show you how she used the kit!

5 comments: