Google+

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sneak Peek #4

All of us at C'est Magnifique Kits wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends. Right now my house is filled with the smell of pumpkin pies!  Don't forget to pull our your camera and capture some of those precious memories.

It's my turn to give you a peek at our upcoming December Kit.  

"Tis the Season" by Valerie Serfozo

 I just love the frosty look that can be achieved with this month's paper and embellishments. This little one is my niece Callie all dressed up in her Christmas coat last winter. I added a little white mist to the background, trying to keep this one clean and fresh. I love those angels watching over her.


From the Flower Add-on:
Prima Metalique: Silver
Prima Soprano: White

From the Embellishment Add-on:

Kaisercraft Tuttle Dove Ribbon
Prima Resin: La Coeur
Want2Scrap Bling Borders: Mardi Gras

From my Stash:
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Pumice Stone
Memory Box Dies - Whimsical Flourish, Whimsy Circle
Mister Huey Opaque white mist

6 comments:

  1. Dette har du lavet super smukt, sikke dejlige farver, og babyen er så nuttet. Knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout Valerie! What a great photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those amazingly beautiful eyes on this child, I love the layout and the colours are FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture is so sweet... and the snowy layout just makes it stand out more.

    ReplyDelete