Google+

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Little Holiday Cheer from Camilla and Romy

We've shown you how our December Kit, "Silent Night" can be used for everyday layouts, but today we thought we would show you a few holiday projects by Camilla and Romy.  Enjoy!

"December" by Camilla Ekman

December is my favourite month of the year (not counting the lovely summer months though...). Lots of preparations for Christmas and lots of joy together with my family. 
These are my favourite Santas - my daughter and my son.


"Jul" by Camilla Ekman

Once Upon A Sketch offers a beautiful sketch each month.  This layout was created using the November Sketch.  You could choose whatever theme you want - I made one about what Christmas means to me. "Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas" - Calvin Coolidge.


***********************************************

"Christmas Tags" by Romy Veul
Tags seem to be my new addiction lately. I just love making them. These adorable angels on the Pion Design 'Collage' sheet made it so easy to whip up these two tags in no time at all!




December Kit Items Used and Available in our Store



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts and tags! Love the papers and embellishments used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just wonderful! Inspiring some Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous and beautiful all in one, thanks for sharing your designs.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only agree with the other ladies; georgeous, inspiring and beautiful!
    xx/ Angelica

    ReplyDelete