Google+

Friday, December 7, 2012

Some Inspiration from Beverly and Erin

It's cold and rainy where I am and it's supposed to be that way for the next four days.  I have decided to hibernate all weekend!  Of course I'm planning to do some scrapbooking while I am hibernating.  Just in case you'll find some time to scrap this weekend, we thought we would share some inspiration from a couple of our Design Team members using our December Kit "Silent Night".

"Skiing 2012" by Beverly Sams

My son never misses a photo op no matter where he is! This was taken at the top of the mountain at Beaver Creek, Colorado on our family skiing trip this past winter.
 

"Joy" by Beverly Sams

These kids are so cute and their Mom has taken some great photos of them! This was taken under the Christmas tree last year and it looks as though they are being on their best behavior for Santa! I used a snowflake stencil with Martha Stewart's sparkling texture paste for the background.  This layout is based on the November sketch at Once Upon a Sketch.

"Angel" by Erin Blegen

My sister's daughter, Lilah, is one of my most favorite people. Probably because she reminds me a lot of myself- a fiery, temperamental redhead who is also sweet and fun, full of sarcasm and loves to be the center of attention! My sister actually captured this amazing photo of her and I knew instantly I wanted to scrap it! The pretty pinks in this kit, as well as the angel elements all just came together in this very fitting layout. 

"My Deer" by Erin Blegen

When I saw this adorable little deer hat, I just knew I had to get it for my own little "deer", Gunner . I wanted to keep this page fairly simple in design to help keep the focus on this "typical" photo of my middle child. I also wanted to draw on the more "masculine" shades in this kit to give my layout a naturalistic feel to compliment my little outdoorsy boy.   This layout is based on the November Sketch from Once Upon a Sketch.

 December Kit Items Used:


4 comments:

  1. Fire dejlige LOer de er smukke på hver sin måde. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Все макеты необычайно полны жизни и красоты !!!!!
    Супер !!!!
    Спасибо за позитивный настрой :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies have created 4 beautiful works of art! Just Love it!!!
    xx / Angelica

    ReplyDelete