Google+

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Last Peek Before the Reveal

I know you're all so busy getting ready for Santa's arrival, but we hope you'll take a minute to see how our new member of the design team, Brit, used our January Kit.  She sure is off to a great start!

"Dare to Dream" by Brit Sviggum

This page is about my daughter, and how she likes to dream away in her fantasy world. She loves making up stories and have a show about them for us.


 From the Embellishment Add-on:
Pink Paislee: Collage Cards: Spring Jubilee
Kaisercraft: Wooden Flourish: Bird Bath
Kaisercraft: Rub-ons: After Five Collection Quotes
Prima: Vintage Trinkets; Fairy Belle

I have also used cheesecloth and Gesso

2 comments:

  1. I think I am in love with everything I have seen....such a tease :-)

    If you want to give one out as a Christmas Present, I am here with my fingers crossed.

    I really need to expand my crafting supplies.

    Happy Holidays
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brit, great fresh start on a new layout!!! Nicely embellished.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete