Google+

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our January Paper and Add-ons

It's that time again!  Time for us to give you a look at the paper we will be featuring in our 
first kit of 2013 and to give you a chance to purchase the add-ons that have been selected to 
coordinate so well with this kit.  Take a look at the beautiful "Mother Nature" line from 
Ruby Rock-it, and Australian manufacturer. 



Our Flower Add-on includes a beautiful vine and flowers from Prima and Making Memories.



The Embellishment Add-on is a collection of embellishments from Pink Paislee, Prima, Ruby Rock-It, Kaisercraft and Scrap FX.

The paper collection, and both add-ons are available for purchase in our Store.  
We also have a few items from the embellishment add-on available individually.

Here's a layout created by one of the newest members of our Design Team.

"Mother" by Keren Tamir

When I saw the pink tones in this kit I knew I wanted to make a layout about motherhood with a picture of me and my kids. I cut the Royale paper in half and joined it to make a 
smaller frame. Then I hid the seams using different embellishments. I also cut out the birds 
from the paper and used pop-dots to raise them.
From the Flower Add-On:
Prima: Lucerne: Belle
Prima: Firefly: Stone

From the Embellishment Add-On:
Ruby Rock-It: Die Cut Pack: Mother Nature
Prima: Alphabet Stickers: Fairy Belle
Pink Paislee: Collage Cards: Spring Jubilee

From My Stash
Prima fluid chalk old rose, dry sand
 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This page is quite lovely,Keren!Gorgeous details and the color combination is so sweet.
      This kit makes me long for spring, birdsong and all the sweet little spring flowers. I Just Love It ! :)
      xx Angelica
      (I removed my first comment, due to some embarrassing spelling errors :)

      Delete
  2. Получилось стильно , нежно , цвета спокойные и очень комфортно рассматривать детали и любоваться ими :)
    Очень , очень позитивно !!!

    ReplyDelete