Google+

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Welcome our Two New Designers

It is our pleasure to announce that we are adding two talented scrappers to our Design Team.  Keren Tamir and Brit Sviggum will be designing for us beginning with the January kit.  We're sure you will love the very different styles they will bring to C'est Magnifique Kits.   We will let both Keren and Brit tell you a little bit about themselves.  Welcome to the design team ladies!



My name is Keren Tamir and I'm 38 years old. I am a wife to a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my scrapbooking hobby and a mother of two amazing kids; a 10 year old boy and a 6 years old girl. I've been scrapbooking for 9 years and I mainly scrapbook about my family.  I love to create and experiment with many different mediums and techniques.

My style is mainly Shabby chic. I use lots of flowers and vines in my projects. I also love using pastes and misting on my layouts. My style is always evolving and that’s one of the things I love about this art.

One of the main reasons I started scrapbooking was to preserve memories and photos for my children. However over the couple of years, I’ve started to enjoy another aspect of scrapbooking. I love the artistic outlet that it gives me. I love to create and I’m passionate about what I do.
I’m delighted to be designing for Ces’t Magnifique.  I’ve been subscribing to their kits for the past year and they are fabulous. I’m so honored to be designing along an amazing group of talented artists.

This will be an amazing year!!  Hope you enjoy my creations!!


************************************************************



My name is Brit. I live in a small town in the south of Norway called Egersund. I am married to my great and understanding husband, Levent, that I met in Turkey 10 years ago We have two children, a boy age 7, and a girl soon to be 4. You can find them on 99% of my layouts. 

My interests are: scrapbooking, photography, travelling, reading craft magazines and of course being with my family.


I started scrapbooking after a holiday in America in 1999 ,where I found some scrapbooking equipment that I just had to buy and find out what to do with them. And the interest of this great hobby has just grown bigger and bigger for each year.


I am at the design team at Prima, CSI and Skissedilla ( a Norwegian sketch challenge blog). I also design for the English magazine Scrap365.


I don`t know exactly what to call my style. I guess it`s a kind of freestyle. A little bit storybook-like. I love cutting out my motifs and kind of place them into new scenes to make new stories!
I am so happy to be a part of this DT, and I can`t wait to start making layouts with these lovely kits.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome ladies, it's so awesome to have you here at CM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to you both! We're so glad you're here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies, well done and I am so looking forwards to seeing your creations (more of them Keren :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so much fun :) I am so excited to be a part of this great team. Can`t wait to get started :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats Keren and Brit!! You are two supertalented scrappers, and I`m really looking forward to see your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cestmagnifique, wonderful choice on your additions to your DT. These two ladies will truly showcase your kits well!!! Everyone will enjoy the inspiration these two ladies will bring to the club!!!
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW!! Thank you so much everyone!! I'm truly honored and super excited to start my adventure here with all these amazing talented ladies both in the DT and joining our blog and forum all the time!!

    ReplyDelete