Google+

Friday, December 21, 2012

Sneak Peek #4 from Erin

We hope you're enjoying the sneak peeks we've been giving you this week.  We still have a couple more of them to show you, leading up to our Reveal on the 26th.  You're sure to love this one by our design team member, Erin


"Timeless" by Erin Blegen

Okay, so I threw a little bit of a "scrappy tantrum" with this one. I was struggling with what I wanted to accomplish, then I screwed up, and then I just lost all control, lol! So I just made an angry, careless mess and after calming down a bit, came back and finished what turned out to be a feminine, sweet layout backed by a little bit of grunge due to my tumultuous creative process! In the end, I feel okay...but it was quite the adventure getting there! Isn't that how it works sometimes? 
 


2 comments:

  1. Erin, I just love your grungy, romantic layout!!The contrast between the tough and soft romantic works super :)
    xx and Happy Holidays / Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I just love your grungy, romantic layout!!The contrast between the tough and soft romantic works super :)
    xx and Happy Holidays / Angelica

    ReplyDelete