Google+

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Peek #3

Hi everyone!  I actually had a little time today to create something.  It felt wonderful to take some time for myself during the rush of getting ready for Christmas.  Have you been able to slip away for some personal time this week?  I sure hope so.

Today it's my turn to share with you a layout that I created using the January Kit

"Out for a Walk" by Valerie Serfozo
The shades of blue in this paper are wonderful! Even though there are birds and butterflies on some sheets of paper, I thought of winter. I used white mist, gesso, and Snow-Tex to add a frosty look to the layout. This is my granddaughter Eryn, out for a walk on a winter day, with our little dog, Kiefer.


From the Flower Add-on:
Prima Luceren Belle
Prima Meredith Vine: Dove

From the Embellishment Add-on:
Ruby Rock-It Die Cut Pack: Mother Nature
Ruby Rock-It Cardstock Stickers: Mother Nature
Pink Paislee: Collage Cards: Spring Jubilee
Kaisercraft: Rub-ons: After Five Collection Quotes

From my Stash:
Prima Leaf
Mr. Huey White mist
Versa Mark
Stampin up Iridescent Ice embossing powder
Tim Holtz Grunge Snowflakes stamps
Martha Stewart Flower Bed border punch
Fiscars - Apron Lace border punch
Doily
Decor Art - Snow Tex
Gesso

3 comments:

  1. Dejligt lyst LO til alt den sne. juleknus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Фотография в полной гармонии со страницей - такие нежные , чистые выразительные средства !
    Люблю бумагу в горошек :) Она такая милая ... и именно такой расцветки часто использую и своих работах )
    Спасибо за вдохновение !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Valerie, that´s just gorgeous !´Living high up in the north in Sweden I just Love snow and winter! So i guess there will be a lot of winter pages from now on... I just can´t wait to get my hands on this kit :)
    Happy Holidays!
    xx Angelica

    ReplyDelete