Google+

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Layouts Featuring C'est Magnifique's December Kits

Hi everyone! Debbie here today to share a few layouts I created using 
C'est Magnifique's December kit, Comfort & Joy along with the add on kits.  
I loved working with the vintage Riddersholm papers from their 
Our Country Christmas collection.


On my first layout I used elements from the main kit, the flower add on, and the mixed media add on kit.

From my stash: stencil, stamp and ink.



On the background of the paper I used a mask from my stash and applied some of the Silks Acrylic  Nutmeg Glaze from the Mixed Media Kit.

Nothing more beautiful then a cluster of flowers from the main kit, flower add on kit and mixed media kit.
   Add on kits are available to purchase in the store.  

My next layout was created using the December sketch.
 Love the picture of my Grandad.  He was a Royal Canadian Mountie.



I used the Checkerboard stencil from the mixed media kit.  I mixed some of the Nutmeg Silk Acrylic Glaze with some modeling past.  I used elements from all of the kits.

There is still plenty of time to enter our sketch challenge.  You can find all of the details here.

I hope I have inspired you to create!  
. . . Debbie

3 comments: