Google+

Thursday, December 11, 2014

TAMMY'S LAYOUTS WITH THE DECEMBER KIT

Hi! It's my turn to share what I've created with the Beautiful December Kit, "Comfort and Joy"! This kit was a lot of fun to work with. The Christmas goodies were amazing! I really love the Riddersholm paper. It has such a Vintage Christmas look.

The first layout is my grandson several years ago, "Best Day".


I used items from the Main Kit, Embellishment and Mixed Media Add On kits. I fussy cut the birds from "Robin and Berry" paper. I used the Silks "Nutmeg" Acrylic Glaze on the checkerboard, that I stenciled with gesso. The Stencil and Glaze are in the Mixed Media  Add On kit. I used gesso and ink from my stash.



This next layout is our road after an unusual blizzard in Arkansas, "Winter Wonderland".


I used items from the Main Kit and the Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits.  I painted the chipboard snowflakes with gesso. Then covered them with a liquid adhesive and sprinkled them with glitter. There is also a little glitter and tiny rhinestones from the kit all over the background paper. I painted the TH Christmas Word Band (from the kit) with white paint and wiped off the excess. I used a doily, seam binding, white photo paper and a die (for the title) from my stash. 


This layout is my grandsons, again several years ago, "Wish".


I used items from the Main Kit, the Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On kits.  I fussy cut the Santa from one piece of"Christmas Spirt" paper and pop doted it to the second sheet from the Paper Add On Kit. Stamped around the sides with the stamp from the Mixed Media Add On kit. I also painted the Wish tag with paint from the Mixed Media Add On kit.


This next layout is my son and youngest daughter one Christmas morning, 
"Christmas Day".



I used items from the Main Kit, the Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. Mainly, I distressed and layered paper. I used the Flowering vine from the main kit and added the Prima wire to frame my photo. I used some of the MME Gems to bring out the star on the strip of "Carol" paper. I used a die in my stash to make the Santa and reindeer from the "Christmas Spirit" paper.



This last layout is my take on the December Sketch Challenge, "Love". This is my husband and I a couple of years ago.
I hope you join us with your take on the Sketch this month! We love to see what you create!


Again, I used items from all the Kits! I painted the chipboard from the Main Kit with the Silks Glaze from the Mixed Media Add On  Kit, then sprayed it with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray, also from the Mixed Media Kit. I Did the same thing with the tag then added some glitter while it was wet. I used a die, punches, and photo paper from my stash to make the snowflakes and title.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a Very Merry Christmas!!







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Tammy! I love how you framed the photo on the "Christmas Day" page with the floral branch and wire! :)

    ReplyDelete