Google+

Friday, December 26, 2014

Tammy's Projects with the January Kit!

Hi! It's Tammy and it's my turn to share what I've done with the Beautiful January Kit and the Add Ons! This kit has some pretty blues, aqua, creams, and with a dash of peachy to tangerine colors!
 

This first layout is my son and daughter-in-law:


I used items from the Main kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I cut the shutter on the embellishment and slid the picture in. I used the Prima Circular Lattice stencil from the Mixed Media Add On Kit. I used a doily, gesso, distress ink,  card stock, and punches from my stash.


This layout is my oldest daughter and my youngest grandson:


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. The white flower cluster at the top is from a previous kit, I believe November. I used a die from my stash and sewed around the edge with light blue thread.


This layout is my Dad:


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, and Embellishment Add On Kits. I really made use of  Bo Bunny's "The Avenues" Noteworthy Journaling Cards. This is all the layering behind the picture. I used gesso on the background and some on the layers, then a little splattering of ink from my stash. I used Prima wire thread from the December Kit. You always have left overs from these  great kits. 



My next project is a card:



I used scraps from one of the above layouts to make this card. The flower is from the Mixed Media Add On kit, the charm and bird came from the Embellishment Add On Kit. 



Here is another card:


As you can tell, I used the Flower Add On kit. The cupcake is from the Embellishment Add On kit. It is a resin, "Sweet Treat" from Melissa Frances. I used Paint and Perfect Pearls from the Mixed Media Add On Kit to color it. I used an embossing folder from my stash.

This is a Beautiful Kit. I hope you have seen something you like! Thank you for stopping by!   




4 comments: