Google+

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Welcome New Designer Patti Hamil!

We would like to welcome Patti Hamil as our newest member of the design team! Patti has created some beautiful layouts with the December Comfort & Joy Kit! Here is more about Patti in her own words:


Hi! I’m Patti Hamil. I’m a wife to a wonderful husband, Mother to 3 grown children, Grandmother (MiMi) to a beautiful granddaughter and will have another grandchild in February. I also have 3 dogs and an 18 year old cat! I live in beautiful north Georgia and love scrapbooking and doing things outdoors. I love mountain biking and water skiing and also 4 wheeling. I have been scrapping for more years than I want to mention, lol, and have been on many design teams. I have been published, have taught classes and have the honor and pleasure of designing for several manufacturers for HSN and QVC UK. I look forward to working with these lovely kits and I'm so happy to be here!

(Personal Supplies: Leaves)

The beautiful December Kit is full of Christmas goodness! I used items from the Main Kit and the Flower Add-On for this layout of one of our four legged children, Snickers. She was looking out the window like she was looking for Santa! I chose to pull the greens from the kit for this one!



You can see the cute little rosebuds tucked behind the larger blooms.
  
I frayed a piece of the red ribbon and added it to the tag. I used the little alpha stickers for the journaling. I also curled a few pieces of the green wire for tendrils.



This layout is me with our Bully baby, Harley! She is my baby! She didn't like the antlers at all! LOL! I used mist to add some shimmer to the main floral element. I added the pretty weave trim too!



I layered a couple of the tags around my photo. I rubbed chalk onto the floral stem leaves and blooms for a frosty finish.

This is our sweet and precious Granddaughter last year, her first Christmas! I wanted to keep this layout a little lighter so I chose the beige paper in the kit. I used the pretty gold ribbon and some of the blooms from the Flower Add-On to frame the photo.


The flowers in the kit are so beautiful!




(Personal Supplies: Leaves)

I pulled the red papers, the pretty red blooms and some of the red berries to create this festive layout.



I created this layout for the December Sketch Challenge. We would love to see YOU use our sketch as inspiration for a layout! Create a layout using the sketch, and add it to our blog using the Inlinkz tool located at the top of the left-hand sidebar. Please link to the blog post where you have uploaded your layout (not your general blog address). The deadline for entering the sketch challenge is midnight, December 31, 2014 (US time). Have fun with the sketch. We can't wait to see how you use it!


I had so much fun creating with this kit! It's perfect for any Christmas photos, or Christmas cards as well! Thank you so much for checking out my very first post here! I hope you enjoyed it and please check back for more!


2 comments: