Google+

Monday, December 22, 2014

Patti's January Kit Projects!

I couldn't wait to share my projects with the January kit! The Lemoncraft papers included in this kit are absolutely lucious!!! The soft blues and florals are so pretty and really versatile too!!

This is my first layout, this is our youngest son on his wedding day! I used the pretty blue ribbon included in the Main kit on this, and blooms from the Main kit and Flower add-on! The little Bo-Bunny alphas are just right to finish off the page! I misted a little blue onto the page and added some leaves cut out of the lighter paper.


This page is our daughter and Granddaughter! This really shows the beautiful floral paper and gorgeous bloom. I added a few punched leaves and tiny blooms, also cut out leaves from the paper in the kit!

This is one more page of our son on his wedding day. I did some faux-stitching with my Zig markers and inked the eges of everything. Used the smaller decorated ribbon for a pretty bow!

This one is our precious Granddaugher right after she was born!!! I just lvoe the softness in this kit! The colors and patterns are beautiful!!!

I hope you have enjoyed my projects, I certainly enjoyed creating with them with this wonderful kit! Be sure to check back to see what else the team has created!!!

4 comments: