Google+

Monday, December 8, 2014

Ulrikas December Kit and a Farewell

Hello CM fans! Today I have a lot of projects created with the pretty December kit! I just loved working with this kit and I´m very pleased with the results! This is also my very last post as a designer for C'est Magnifique. I have decided to step down from my DT post. I simply live too far from USA. Hope you will enjoy my last work!

From my own stash I used: paint, doilies, manilla tags and cardstock.
 
This first page is created after the December sketch. I left lot of white space and framed my photo with pretty flowers and embellishments. I have used supplies from the Main Kit, the Flower Add-On, the Embellishment Kit and the Mixed Media Kit.

From my own stash I used: manilla tags, doilies, dies, gesso, stencil and stamps.

Next page is fun and playful to fit my silly Santa. I just love this color combination! I used supplies from the Main Kit, the Flower Add-On and the Embellishment Add-On.


From my own stash I used gesso and embossing enamel.

Here is a layout with a bit more simple and clean look. Oh well, not so clean but I actually didn't use any flowers. I wanted my sticker banners to show and also the golden paint with the stencil.
I have used supplies from the Main Kit, the Mixed Media Kit and the Embellishment Kit.


From my own stash I used: gesso, leaves and punches.

This is my favorite of the layouts and also the last I created. I put red paper behind the tags so the words show better. I fussy cut the Santa and used a lot of gesso. To add the snowflakes to the background  I used the holes after a punch and added gesso over it. I also used the sparkly flakes I got as extra from my Main Kit. I added a brad on one of the red flowers. I used supplies from the Main kit, the Flower Add-On, the Embellishment Kit and the Mixed Media Kit.


From my own stash I used gold glitter.

Over to some cards! This kit fits really good to create some nice Christmas cards! This first is in red and beige colors. I painted the chipboard with the golden paint from the Mixed Media Kit and used the thick ribbon behind my flowers. I used supplies from the Main Kit, the Flower Add-On the Mixed Media Kit and the Embellishment Kit.



Who wouldn't like to have Santa arrive in a hot air balloon? This card was a bit tricky to make but fun!

From my own stash I used punches.
 
It's important to attend to all details when you create a 3D card. For this card I used supplies from the Main Kit and the Embellishment Kit.


From my own stash I used a doily, embossing enamel and paint.
 
And my very last card and project with CM kits. This card is a bit luxurious and elegant. I made a double bow with two different ribbons. The sentiment sticker is attached with 3D pads to get an nice curve to it. I used supplies from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Kit and the Flower Add-On.


I wish you ALL a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and if you still want to check out my work you are welcome to visit my blog at http://lillblommanskapar.blogspot.com/
A huge thank you to my teamies and C'est Magnifique!

Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts and cards!!! Just wanted to let you know that you forgot an N in the link to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work as usual Ulrika! I will miss seeing your work with CM Kits. Thanks for all the inspiration. I wish you the best in all your future adventures!

    ReplyDelete