Google+

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Love and the December Kit with Dana

(Personal Supplies: Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Black Archival Ink, Leaf Stamps, Script Stamp, Heart Stencil, Doilies)

Hi! Dana here today sharing another layout that I created with the December Comfort & Joy Kit, the Flower Add-On, Embellishment Add-On and Magnifique Mixed Media Kit. I wanted to show that this kit can be used to create more than just Christmas-themed layouts. My husband and I were married on December 27th, 11 years ago. The sophisticated papers and red accents included in this kit were the perfect supplies for a wedding layout!


I was thrilled to find a number 11 Tim Holtz Game Piece in my Mixed Media Kit. (Note: The Tim Holtz Game Pieces included in the kit are a partial package and pieces will vary!) I cut one of the Heidi Swapp Watercolor Tags from the Embellishment Add-On in half, backed it with black cardstock and then stamped a script pattern over it for an embellished title spot.


The vibrant red Prima roses are my favorite item in the Flower Add-On. They really make a statement! I filled out the flower clusters with some hand stamped leaves that I cut from the Christmas Spirit patterned paper.


I used shimmery red paint with a heart stencil to add the hearts across the top of the page.

I have really enjoyed playing with this kit. If you are interested in the December Kit or Add-Ons a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last! Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Love it when little things, like the 11, pop up in scrapping!

    ReplyDelete