Google+

Thursday, December 19, 2013

A few of Vicky's January kit Projects

Hi, Vicky blogging today to share a few of my first projects made with the very pretty January kit - featuring gorgeous Fabscraps papers. Warming... I love PINK. I was so thrilled to scrap my daughter with pink, pink, pink. So, I grabbed some toddler pictures of her and off I went (she is now 5 years old) .

In my first layout, I used my favourite papers in this kit and paired them with some doilies from my stash. By the way, there are so many gorgeous flowers in the add-on kit! I also really like the black letters and bling in the main kit - to make things contrast with the light tones of the papers.


For my second layout, I layered some doilies from my stash and added more gorgeous flowers from this kit. Oh my... it is flower heaven... the large white flowers are included in the main kit! I also love how this paper looks aged and stamped on without having to pull out any ink... just a little distressing and voila - instant shabby chic!


Well, that's all the sneaks I have for today, but I have more projects in the works for the big reveal at the end of the month. Until then... happy holidays everyone!

1 comment: