Google+

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Get to Know our December Guest Designer

We are so excited to have the very talented Maiko Kosugi as our guest designer this month. You are sure to love her style and the stunning layouts she has created using the December Kit from C'est Magnifique .  First we will Let Maiko tell you a little about herself.


My name is Maiko Kosugi. Also known as mai*.

I live in Tokyo, Japan.  I'm married to a professional violinist and together we have 3 adorable sons, 4 months and 6 and 10 years old.

I am currently working as a piano teacher to children at home. I started scrapbooking from March, 2009, and it has become my favorite hobby ever since.

I'm so happy and excited to be part of C'est Magnifique Kits Guest Design Team.

My Blog-http://maimaipiano.blogspot.jp/







I am sure you will agree that Maiko's style is truly inspiring!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maiko these are beautiful and so is your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always blown away by your layouts, Maiko!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maiko, you are so amazingly talented - every one of your layouts is just jaw dropping - and your photography is always perfect with those sweet boys - man, you're busy! Always love your work!

    ReplyDelete