Google+

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

January Kit Sneak Projects from Sandi ...

Hi, everyone! Sandi Clarkson here today to share my sneak peek layouts using the January Kit here at C'est Magnifique. This kit is shabby to the max and such a dream to work with! 

First up is a layout of my youngest daughter and focusing on a sweet backstory of a compass that she and her hubby passed back and forth until their wedding day.  I loved getting a little inky and messy on this one! The embellishments were so perfect for a page centered around love and romance. 

"True North"

close-ups:
To complete this layout, I have used the Main Kit, the Flower Add-on and the Embellishment Add-on. 
From my stash I have used: Gesso, stencil, molding paste, mist, computer, die cut machine and card stock. 


Next, I changed color schemes and went with the pinks, whites and greys from the kit and add-ons. This is my little granddaughter Marianne decorating Christmas cookies last year. I am totally in love with that grey blinged out flower! Swoon!!

"Made from Scratch"

closies:
To complete this layout, I have used the Main Kit, the Flower Add-on and the Embellishment Add-on. 
From my stash I have used: stencil, molding paste, mist, punches and card stock. 


And then ... I decided to go artsy and have some fun making my own background.  I started it off with some almost dry Gesso that I smeared here and there, added my molding paste and used the stencil from the Embellishment Add-on. The mists are some Lindy's Stamp Gang (Industrial Chic) that was a recent special order on the C'est Magnifique Forum. The photo is my cutie-pie niece, Karen. 

"Memories"

close-ups:
To complete this layout, I have used the Main Kit, the Flower Add-on and the Embellishment Add-on. 
From my stash I have used: Gesso, molding paste, mists and stamps. 


That's it from me today! I hope you found some inspiration that you can use in your own creative journey! Stay tuned to C'est Magnifique Blog for more sneak projects from the Design Team! 

3 comments: