Google+

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MMM December Kit w/Erin: Upcycled Ornament

Good morning! Erin Blegen here with you today to share another project using the December MMM Kit. This time I've used an empty container to create an upcycled ornament. Befitting the season, this was a really fun project to put together!

Upcycled Ornament
I clipped in half the Winter Page Dangles star chipboard piece from Blue Fern Studios and used hot glue to adhere it to the top and bottom of my container.

I then wrapped the Tattered Diamond Bits piece around the container after scattering some of the LSG embossing powder atop and heating it up. A few flowers were added next.

I applied the Tattered Angels Glimmer glam, LSG embossing powder, as well as some gold embossing powder and glitter to give my star a texture-filled appearance.


Thank-you so much for taking a look at my project today! Stay tuned VERY soon for a look at our next MMM kit! You are going to LOVE it!! :)

2 comments: